Friday, November 19, 2010

5 ZINES!!

Today my friends, I am the proud author of 5 zines!!



It all started when chad and I drove around the country and lost our minds somewhere in Mississippi... and I wrote the first one, Minnows and Rice... this is what we looked like then:



Then when I started hosting full time at Mellow Mushroom I had some time to kill and I wrote these:
"My Issues.... Episode 1: Minimum Wage Jobs"


"My Unhealthy Relationships with Food"

Episode 1: Brownie and Milk...
Episode 2: Chips and Diane



These are of course just shitty pictures from my macbook to tell you how proud and excited I am to have them printed up and ready for distribution! Now! If i could only find somewhere to distribute them too!!

I am putting them up on Etsy in the coming days.


Wallets to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment